Class of 2015
Class of 2016
Class of 2017
A Deacon is chosen by God through the voice of the people and normally is installed for a three-year term of service. Deacons “should be persons of strong faith, pills dedicated discipleship, viagra sale and love of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Their manner of life should be a demonstration of the Christian gospel in the Church and in the world. (Book of Order, G-60106) “Persons of spiritual character, honest repute, of exemplary lives, brotherly and sisterly love, warm sympathies, and sound judgement should be chosen for this office.” (Book of Order, G-6.0401)
1. Active and committed member of Northminster Presbyterian Church.
2. Faithful in worship attendance and with other involvement in church activities.
3. Love for Jesus Christ and commitment to follow his teaching by deed and example
4. Maintains a positive attitude toward others, self, and church
5. Generous with time, talents, and treasure in support of Christ’s ministry at Northminster Presbyterian Church.