Class of 2015
Class of 2016
Class of 2017
An Elder is chosen by God through the voice of the people and normally installed for a three-year term of service. Elders “should be persons of strong faith, cost dedicated discipleship, ed and love of Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord. Their manner of life should be a demonstration of the Christian gospel within the Church and the world.” (Book of Order G-6.0106)
1. Active and committed members of Northminster Presbyterian Church
2. Faithful in worship attendance and other regular involvement in the church activities.
3. Sound judgement and good moral character.
4. Love for Jesus Christ and commitment to follow his teachings by deed and example.
5. Shows compassion and understanding to others.
6. Demonstrated leadership qualities, seek flexibility, and the ability to work with others.
7. Humility as shown by willingness to learn and grow.
8. Maintains a positive attitude toward others, self, and church.
9. Generous with time, talents, and treasure in support of Christ’s ministry at Northminster Presbyterian Church.