- Is to grow deeper by looking higher.
- To grow individually by participating in community, click and
- To grow larger by supporting small groups.
Our Philosophy is that Northminster
- Depends upon the leadership of Christ to build his church.
- Believes Christ’s church is characterized by fruitful ministry.
- Believes that fruitful ministry is a product of faithful prayer.
- Regards personal, spiritual and corporate growth as Christ’s intention for His Church.
- Affirms that a personal relationship with Christ determines such growth.
- Believes that Christ tranforms people through His indwelling Spirit.
- Expects transformed people to become Christ’s agents for transforming the church and the community.
- Compels this congregation to give high priority to ministering to those currently not part of our church.
- Affirms that this is joyful work that requires our best effort.
- Accepts the premise that risk is necessary.
- Utilizes the gifts and abilities God gives each of us, and
- Recognizes that God calls pastors and officers to lead and feed the people so they, in turn can become fruitful ministers.
Our Goals and Objectives
- That each person entering Northminster Presbyterian Church experiences the invitation, warmth and love of Christ.
- That each person attending Northminster Presbyterian Church hears, learns, and understands salvation through Christ, and
- That each person accepting the Grace of Christ goes forth as a disciple into the world.